Plastic tip nano's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Adam

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a supplier for plastic tip nano extensions, thanks ☺️

I think beauty works does it x

What do yo think of the plastic tips?

What do yo think of the plastic tips?
I have a client who has asked for them, she has had the plastic tip nanos fitted by a previous extensionist. I have never used them before but I am trying to find a supplier.

Ive tried simply hairs plastic nanos on my friend. She said the hair was lovely but they kept slipping out. I normaly use transforms metal tips on her and she looses about 3 in 3 months but with the plastic she lost 12 in a week! I also had to trim the bonds for her as after a week they still felt itchy and sticky out when she wore her hair up. They still lasted her about 6 months, she just kept coming round every 2 weeks to get them back in

Ive tried simply hairs plastic nanos on my friend. She said the hair was lovely but they kept slipping out. I normaly use transforms metal tips on her and she looses about 3 in 3 months but with the plastic she lost 12 in a week! I also had to trim the bonds for her as after a week they still felt itchy and sticky out when she wore her hair up. They still lasted her about 6 months, she just kept coming round every 2 weeks to get them back in
Thanks for sharing that, Im going to try to get my client to have the metal tips. She thought all nanos had plastic tips!

but won't metal tips cause breakage in the hair? I heard they cause breakage.

I found with the plastic tips the silicone came away from the bond and a lot was wasted

I have found plastic Nanos to slip a lot more than metal.

Most of my clients prefer the metal ones too. X

Latest posts

Back