Platinum blonde to brunette: hair filling done wrong in my head

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lalithemadone

Reaction score
Hi
I’m new here! And I’m having a terrible issue: I have been doing my platinum blonde bleached for 3 years now and I decided I wanted to grow my hair. I had about 4 inches of regrowth. My bleach work I always did it with Olaplex tone it with Koleston illumina. As soon as I decided to go dark, I knew the I didn’t wanted to do the hair filling on my own so I went to a hair salon that was supposed to be really good at it, but whilst I was sitting on the chair I saw a lot of things going wrong! I just didn’t wanted to be the client complaining but let me tell you how it ended... They said they use an “organic product line that would nourish my hair” in semipermanent. All sounded good. Long story short... I got out of there with really patchy hair in a very green shade, and hot red roots on top. With blotches of black! And my hair was stiff I don’t know what was the nourishing that was going to get on to my hair? I was breaking just by touching it. I came home and oiled it with the Olaplex 7 and then washed after 5 days and it got a bit better but I lost a lot of hair, the rest of what went wrong you might guess by the look of the photo I’ll post. The photo is after washing it 5 days after. Now the black doesn’t wash, the roots are Coca-Cola red and the hair is washing to a green tone... it’s a mess! And they charged me £250! I have tried a purifying shampoo, so the black is coming off a bit but still have a lot patches in black and now the green areas are very pale brownish/green; the only thing that remains are the red hot roots lighter now but still red. I was wondering what do you recommend to do? Would a Wella 44/0 Koleston cover all this mess? Or Do I need two different formulas to balance the green and the red? Thanks for your time and help. I’m adding some of the photos from my beloved blonde and the after the salon ( after I washed it )

Attachments

• 8751C516-F691-43F8-87B1-FD5E14D3DF02.jpeg
    8751C516-F691-43F8-87B1-FD5E14D3DF02.jpeg
    755.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 53EC67FA-45B3-4401-B139-9F9361BD643E.jpeg
    53EC67FA-45B3-4401-B139-9F9361BD643E.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
Welcome to the site.

Please confirm you’re a qualified hair professional. Thanks.

yes back in my country ( Costa Rica) I used to work with a group of girls we did mainly bleach and crazy colours. When I moved to Europe I only practice on myself. I came to student fashion. So I hope you see how i feel it’s out of my scope. Thanks x

Latest posts

Back