Platinum hair toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone I use wella colour house. I wanted to know people’s favourite toner for a white platinum result on a bleached level 10.
All colour house suggestions welcome.
I just find it difficult to achieve that super white look without a hint of silver/ash.

PO1 Loreal LUO definitely gives a white reflection more than a silver, purple.

Hi everyone I use wella colour house. I wanted to know people’s favourite toner for a white platinum result on a bleached level 10.
All colour house suggestions welcome.
I just find it difficult to achieve that super white look without a hint of silver/ash.
KP 10/86 1part + 2parts 10/0
Or
Equal anounts of CT 10/0+10/6

KP 10/86 1part + 2parts 10/0
Or
Equal anounts of CT 10/0+10/6
Hi....how would you mix the kp one you said. Is it equal amount with water and 20vol for a toner? Thank you

Hi....how would you mix the kp one you said. Is it equal amount with water and 20vol for a toner? Thank you
I would strongly recommend you use the corresponding developer to match the colour. So usually you'd use welloxon pastel. (1 part colour to 2parts pastel) but if that's not an option then use a generic 3% or even 1.5% if you have it.

Redken Shades eq I usually use 9T/9V but it does come out quite violet sometimes.
A few days ago I used wella hi lift 12/96 on myself (would not use this on a client for obvious reasons) and it’s the whitest i’ve had, seriously dreamy but the texture is pretty bad :/

Latest posts

Back