Platinum help with Olaplex!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabby

Reaction score
so we've recently gotten Olaplex at our salon and in just under two weeks, I've decided to take the plunge and go platinum! In our salon, we've never attempted something this drastic... I'm currently a natural level 2-3. We use goldwell, I was thinking a triple process,Malibu c crystal gel before I go to work, platinum card 6% back, and 9% front, after the length has developed, apply 6% to roots, on the last process hopefully just do an open air so we can get to the pale yellow 10 we're after. I've booked it out 2.5 hours over two days, and will do the 3rd process st my place. Does anyone have any experience at this? Or are we going st this all wrong. Natural level 2-3 virgin hair, the last 2 inches of my hair along the top of my head has a bit of colour, professional colour lv 3 covering old his, will be stripping a week before with a oxidiser reverser. What should I expect, is it possible for my hair to stay in a reasonable condition, is it possible for my curls to stay intact with no loosening?
Thanks in andvance for help!

so we've recently gotten Olaplex at our salon and in just under two weeks, I've decided to take the plunge and go platinum! In our salon, we've never attempted something this drastic... I'm currently a natural level 2-3. We use goldwell, I was thinking a triple process,Malibu c crystal gel before I go to work, platinum card 6% back, and 9% front, after the length has developed, apply 6% to roots, on the last process hopefully just do an open air so we can get to the pale yellow 10 we're after. I've booked it out 2.5 hours over two days, and will do the 3rd process st my place. Does anyone have any experience at this? Or are we going st this all wrong. Natural level 2-3 virgin hair, the last 2 inches of my hair along the top of my head has a bit of colour, professional colour lv 3 covering old his, will be stripping a week before with a oxidiser reverser. What should I expect, is it possible for my hair to stay in a reasonable condition, is it possible for my curls to stay intact with no loosening?
Thanks in andvance for help!
The biggest question is, would you normally xa do all these chemical processes to your hair with out olaplex? , if you dB answer is no, then I wouldn't suggest doing it with olaplex, it's very good for keeping your hair in amazing condition, but it doesn't make your hair invincible!

The biggest question is, would you normally xa do all these chemical processes to your hair with out olaplex? , if you dB answer is no, then I wouldn't suggest doing it with olaplex, it's very good for keeping your hair in amazing condition, but it doesn't make your hair invincible!
we did a hair test :(. I can do it, but it will take 2-6 months to acheive the colour i want. i decided againt it becasue it will take a minimum of 6 proccesses, i dont want high lights or anything of that sort so i would have to live with an ugly colour inbetween. the condtion of the test peice wasnt awful, not amazing, but not as bad as it would have been without olaplex. ill just stick to back for now...

Latest posts

Back