Playing with 3d nail art again ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Picture051-2.jpg

I had loads of fun yesterday, got all my stuff out and had a play...no man...no kids...no clients....BLISS !!!!!!
(sooooo had to have a go of the allsorts nail, from the second I saw it lol...nowhere near as good as the one judy is wearing...but not a bad attempt...im chuffed with it )

(*if you want to see the pic in massive detail lol, click the link below:green: )
Picture051-1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wow....i love it,especially the top middle one,the attention to detail...

Youve ceartainly got the nich there hun:hug:

Welldone, they are fantastic, I love the halloween one.

Well done emmsy, they are fab especialy the alsorts one!!!:hug:

Wow, they look amazing. I like the one with the star. You are a true artiste!

WOW, they are beautiful.

i hope your prices have gone way up hunny coz they are amazing , your flowers are fab !! :green:

TUTORIAL PLEASE lol these are all fab i love the flowers :hug::green:
can i ask hun what brush do you use ?

FANTASTICO!!!!! wowsers babe.. looking great.. :hug:

You have extreme talent Emma x

Just to ditto what everybody else has said! They are great!
My fav is the top middle, beautiful colours and flowers! Just great! Welldone! xxx

Beautiful nails Emms .... looks like your mojo is definitely back to stay :lol:

Absolutely lovely xxxx

Ems they are awesome babe :hug:. I am so not a fan of nail art, but those...... well, for the first time in my naily life I want to try a 3d flower...... Gawd knows how, but wow!!!

they are fab.....:green:

TUTORIAL PLEASE lol these are all fab i love the flowers :hug::green:
can i ask hun what brush do you use ?
thankyou everyone,
:hug:
Vetty I'm chuffed to bits you feel that way, I'm glad I posted the pics now xxxx

I used the nsi touch tip no 5,for these flowers, I only bought it the other day, so thought I'd give it a good run in,

Honestly, I had so much fun doing these, Some people think I have too much time on my hands though :lol:

I adore the allsorts one...it's so cute!!! :lol: Well done...what a lovely talent to have... xxxx

Absolutely Fabulous! I love them all, but especially the top middle one - WE NEED A TUTORIAL!!!!!!!

I've had a play at doing 3D flowers before and it's never been successful - I'm SO envious of your talent!

Well Done!
:)

Jackie
x

Absolutely Fabulous! I love them all, but especially the top middle one - WE NEED A TUTORIAL!!!!!!!

I've had a play at doing 3D flowers before and it's never been successful - I'm SO envious of your talent!

Well Done!
:)

Jackie
x

Ok I'll swap ya, A tutorial of these, for a tutorial of your airbrush halloween nails :lol:

How cute is that liquorice allsorts one! They're all fantastic, but I love that one. So original! Well done honey; you just keep getting better and better.:hug:

Latest posts

Back