Playing with new camera

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Just for fun ..... I took this at midnight tonight, using the automatic nightmode on a wobbly tripod. It's six photos and i stitched them together with Arcsoft Panorama Maker, I'm gonna get the spirit level out, cause my balcony has a slight slope and cuts off some off the picture.
This is a huge image 1.89 Mb, but well worth a look.
http://www.nailzoo.com/panorama.jpg

Absolutely stunning

Wow! Is that the view from your home? I have to say when the pictures of the new years fireworks on the bridge were on tv I did think of you.:)

Can I come and stay?:green:

Its beautiful!

Absolutely fab photo of a gorgeous view :D

stunning....how lucky you are to have such amazing views. Puts the view from my window to shame....:lol:

Attachments

• birthdays and home 010.jpg
    birthdays and home 010.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 80
wow

fantastic view

omg - do you want a lodger???

Thats lovely Carl....brought back memories for my OH who lived near you there in 1991.

wow stunning view carl

Oh wow, so beautiful.

fabtastic -BUT we all hope you won't be too busy with your new camera to keep on with the great vids you produce! lol

WOW............what a view !!! Excuse my ignorance but is it Sydney?

What camera do you have as I want to get one that's the bottom end of professional? I'd really like to get into Repotage photography as a hobby. In case anyone doesn't know what that is, it's generally speaking, the kind of photo's they take in Hello mag. You know when they catch people talking or laughing and they seem to be unaware of the photo being taken. xxx

Thats gorgeous :)

WOW............what a view !!! Excuse my ignorance but is it Sydney?

What camera do you have as I want to get one that's the bottom end of professional? I'd really like to get into Repotage photography as a hobby. In case anyone doesn't know what that is, it's generally speaking, the kind of photo's they take in Hello mag. You know when they catch people talking or laughing and they seem to be unaware of the photo being taken. xxx

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/64295-graphic-pictures.html
I think it says in here mate x

What a stunning view! I look out onto a park, but yours beats me hands down!
BTW So glad you've changed your avatar - that foot coming out of a mouth was just so yuk! lol
Marion x

oh my life!! is that the view from ur balcocny?! wow!! i see sheep out of my window lol xx

Wowsers Carl that is a view and a half, looks absolutely stunning
yes i am jealous :green: very much so lol

Blimey how breathtaking. Im a little envious!

Latest posts

Back