Plea for Scratch Mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone had a spare copy of the Scratch issue that had the geek easter nail comp in it. Would dearly love a copy to have on hand to show clients. Am willing to reimburse any costs.

Many thanks :hug:
Sheryl

sheryl have you pm'd alex? I'm sure she'd send you a copy,

if not I'll give them a ring tomorrow and get a copy sent to me and then post it off to you no prop xx it was in the june issue wasn't it.hth

Cheers for the info. Shall give Alex a pm and go from there.:hug:

Cheers for the info. Shall give Alex a pm and go from there.:hug:
let me know how you get on xx I'm getting quite used to sending stratch all over the world lol xx

Sheryl I am sure Alex will send you a back copy you may have to cover the postage :hug:

I think iv got it,it will still look like new as i keep them ok.ill have a look for.PM your address and i will post it you i dont want any money,happy to help x

Cheers lelli :hug:

I think iv got it,it will still look like new as i keep them ok.ill have a look for.PM your address and i will post it you i dont want any money,happy to help x

Cool! thank you so much doll.:Love::hug:

Just to make sure is it the June 2007 Scratch mag you want plz? n ill get it in the post for you xx

Ok thanks ill post it for you today xx

Latest posts

Back