Please could you give feedback on my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
It is a very good site hun full of excellent information very well set out and easy to navigate well done you should be very proud of it:hug:

lovin it

nice colours, layout, info etc - very nice indeed:)

nicola
x

lovely site. Great layout and easy to find information. Its suprising how many salons are called Serenity. Mine included! x

thanks geeks, comments are much appriciated!

serenity rules hehe xxx

Hi Becky
I have just checked out your site and it is lovely,
You must be so very proud of it, it looks so professional.
I have been really interested in setting up a website for my salon, would you please mind giving me some advice?
Who did yours?
Is it expensive?
Is it a one off payment or a monthly fee?
Thank you
Emma

Just Fabulous!!!!

Really really nice Becki.

you should be proud of it.

Very nice indeed Well done:hug:

Lovely,very professional....can you do one for me please??:lol::lol:xxx

Excellent, well done.

Bit jealous actually lol

Lisa x

Fabulous website Becki .... well done.

Wow, it's lovely, great job :hug:

Its great makes me want to book...and thats what its all about.
Taking extra care of pregnant women must also set you apart from the competition.

excellent.... easy to access and professionally done....well done xxxx

Lovely Website to be perfectly honest! I am a numpty much of the time when navigating websites etc..... and I enjoyed the fact that it was clearly and simply arranged and easy to negotiate. Yet, at the same time it looks professional with good use of colour.

Often if I enter confusing websites which don't load quickly, I just give up and go elsewhere. Well done. xx

Absolutely lovely website, I'm really impressed. It makes me want to go and change mine all around! :lol:

The only thing I would add to it is that patch tests need to be done at least 24 hours before the actual treatment.

Its very lovely. :hug:

Latest posts

Back