Please critique my nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delisnails

Reaction score
Hi

I have a client who loves nail art, she is due a rebalance on Wednesday and wants something for her holidays she doesnt know what but sunshine colours, I have done a couple of designs of sunflowers, one is freehand painted with acrylic paint and the other is a 3d sunflower using l & p. Would you mind letting me know which you prefer, thanks.

Also could I put the uv finishing gloss over the 3 d flower or would it not cure properly

Attachments

• hand painted sunflower.JPG
    hand painted sunflower.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 3d sunflower.JPG
    3d sunflower.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 371
They are both lovely, you are very talented x (sorry I can't decide which one I prefer)

you did a lovely job ! i prefer the hand painted personally, not because the other one isnt great, just because you have been able to capture more detail. by the way , your gel top coat will cure fine over the 3d, but use it sparingly to retain the dimension of the motif.

They are both fabulous but I like the free hand one the best:hug:

thanks for you comments, dont do much nail art and it is only my second shot at the 3 d work although I did used to do art at school and my mum was an artist so maybe thats helping. I do find that its a different story when you are actually doing it on a client though

these are great! I prefer the hand painted one.

They are beautiful! My personal preference is the hand painted design,
gorge :Love: !
But I love the 3d too! Lovely,:cool:

i prefer the hand painted 1 both look nice though

I love them Adele.. the hand painted one is my personal faverate. How long does it take you to do them though?

I like the freehand one best. x

love them both. the 3d my fave!!

3D one is my fave too!

i prefer the one on the right (the corner design), it's more subtle, gaaaawd luv, those fingers look like something you would buy in an adult shop :)

There are both fab but I like the 3D one better ... not too much on the eye but very pretty!!

those fingers look like something you would buy in an adult shop :)[/quote]

pmsl- so true!!

hiya

free hand for me too! although not that keen on the leaves. lovely sunflower though wish i could do them!

I am rubbish at nail art.

Hi,

They are both fantastic works of art:hug: but I prefer the freehand.
Maybe you cld do a tutorial on it.:)

I prefer the one on the right. Good job.

i love them both!

diffeent things for different clients. i think it all depends on what the occasion is they want it for.

(yeah, those fingers look, a bit, you know!!)

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

Latest posts

Back