Please Do A Search First!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Many peeps are obviously experiencing problems re The Hyperion Group. I realise that this must be affecting your business's in some way.

However, there have been several new threads started regarding this, so to all new Salon Geek Users, please use the search facility. It often reveals important and useful information which would prevent various new threads having to be closed.

I honestly realise that many geeks are affected by the lack of product availibility via Hyperion at the moment, but other geeks have expressed various suggestions and tips on how to get through this difficult time.

The search facility is brilliant. The more you use it, the easier it becomes. xx

There has been a lot of different threads on this, I agree that doing a search first would help or even having a wee look through the threads would be beneficial. I really feel feel for people who are worried at the moment and hope it all gets resolved soon. :hug:

Yes please do a search first and also alot posted about inverted nails that has already been talked about several times xxxx thanks all xxxx

Mrs Clooney..............If you do a search, you'll see that there have been several threads on doing a search. LOL. xxxxx

oh but isn't it kool to be able to post about it or answer those posts and get post counts for doing so? :D LMAO..

LMFAO whats a post count?????

I think it would be better to just bump one of the old "use the search" threads as a gentle reminder than to start another....x

LMFAO whats a post count?????

Taking this as a serious question..if you look up on your right side of your posts , you will see the post counts..I think I saw yours at Posts: 1,606.

Now if it wasn't a serious question...and you were just being Cheeky :lol: nevermind.

It was a serious question lol , because rach came on msn and asked us what it was too :green:

Mrs Clooney..............If you do a search, you'll see that there have been several threads on doing a search. LOL. xxxxx

LMAO I was going to say exactly the same thing ... you beat me to it! :lol:

However, there have been several new threads started regarding this, so to all new Salon Geek Users, please use the search facility. It often reveals important and useful information which would prevent various new threads having to be closed.
Apart from the 'main' Hyperion thread there have only been 3 other new ones started and then subsequently closed after a link has been given.

Considering the number of people the current Hyperion problem is affecting I don't think 3 was so bad, which therefore means that everyone else searched for the thread or saw it on the first couple of pages of posts.

hth's

I noticed this yesterday Tracey, it did vanish from the first couple of pages of thread very quickly so nobody would have seen it. I really think Tracey was doing the right thing and meant nothing by it.

We do seem to be getting alot of repeat threads atm re other things too, and I think Tracey did mention this as well as the hyperion threads, fair enough new geeks may not understand how the site and search facility works, hence a gentle reminder so the mods/geeks are not constantly referring peeps to other threads that have been previously posted.

Rachel xxxxxxx

Apart from the 'main' Hyperion thread there have only been 3 other new ones started and then subsequently closed after a link has been given.

Considering the number of people the current Hyperion problem is affecting I don't think 3 was so bad, which therefore means that everyone else searched for the thread or saw it on the first couple of pages of posts.

hth's

I think you misunderstand me. When I bumped up a previous search thread I was not only mentioning problems re Hyperion, I also mentioned new threads on efile/drills as there have been a few of these recently too. The point of my post was for peeps to do a search in general not just re Hyperion which as I said before, I realize has affected peeps business.

I'm happy to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back