Please help application for 3phase supply

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adara

Reaction score
I have recieved a form for an application for increased electricity supply and I havent got a clue what to put

I would like a qoute from them

if you want just two sunbeds do you have to have 3phase

Thank you

Any info or help would be great

I have recieved a form for an application for increased electricity supply and I havent got a clue what to put

I would like a qoute from them

if you want just two sunbeds do you have to have 3phase

Thank you

Any info or help would be great

Have you already bought the sunbeds?

no Not yet i already have a 225 its only a year old but was going to buy another one and im not sure if i have to have a 3 phase just for 2

Thanks

no Not yet i already have a 225 its only a year old but was going to buy another one and im not sure if i have to have a 3 phase just for 2

Thanks

Check out the new European Laws on Sunbeds and their lamps before you do anything.

It depends on your sunbeds as to whether you require 3 phase electrics - running them off normal electricity can be very costly too I believe - check out the manufacturers site for specifications.

You should pay around £1500 to have 3 phase installed and you should request it asap as it takes weeks to be installed. Core Utilities Solutions are the only company who does this - they are a branch of Scottish Power. You can't jump the queue and you have no choice in what they do! Beware though, we paid just short of 10k for 3 phase electricity because the shops along our row were maxed out with it and we had to run a cable to another substation up the road.... THEN... we were told we had to dig the concrete out from the outside of our shop so they could get a massive big pipe into it (poor hubby tried his damndest but couldn't) so we turned up on the day (they would refuse to install it without this hole, and the whole road and all the kerbs had been dug up for over a mile)... and had to beg some little Welsh guy to use his power digger to do it - we had to give him £100 though! (Backhander, which he said he'd share with the other lads, but didn't). We had a hell of a time with it, we really did.

This was to run 3 sunbeds.

Good Luck... contact Core Utilities.. they will give you all the advice.

Thank you so much do you have to pay up front for everything

Thank you so much do you have to pay up front for everything

Ohhh yes... definitely!

The sunbed laws are changing... so I am not sure how this will affect us yet but I am worried sick that we are going to have to pull down the entire salon and fit new beds in up to standard.... :eek:

Thank you for your help

Latest posts

Back