please help asap i need to call abroad ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time-to-relax

Reaction score
i need to call a uk mobile in greece how do i do it ?

You just call the number as usual :)

Doesn't cost you any more, but will cost them to answer it.

HTH

think you just phone it same as always...but you both might end up paying for the call.

think you just phone it same as always...but you both might end up paying for the call.

yup you do, and it's not that cheap either!

telling me...!!!!

When we went to France my mum phoned my Spanish mobile from UK...I paid for it in more ways than one...then my daughter was phoning from her spanish phone to me and again I paid aswell...

both of them could talk the hind legs off a dog and my usual 20€ bill was 100€...and I wasn't the one doing the phoning :eek::eek::eek:

thank you all looking after lot of animals while sis is on hols 2 fish ave died my look huh

I wouldnt call them wait till they come back to tell them that the fish are dead.

thank you all looking after lot of animals while sis is on hols 2 fish ave died my look huh

Don't ring just take the dead ones to the pet shop and ask for replacements....they'll never know..honestly...

save the news i think.
i wouldnt want to know my fish had died whilst trying to enjoy my holiday AND have to pay for the call as well.

they wouldn't be angel fish would they?????
My word those fish are pathetic...my hubby has had fish for over 25 years now...and he loves Angel fish...but they die as soon as you get the stupid things home !!!
Bought two last wednesday...one died next day...the other day after that...it was a typical 'told you so' moment from me as it has been a long standing argument.:irked:

oh I am sorry I just had to get that off my chest...those little fish just get me worked up...:lol::lol::lol:

I was going to say don't tell them while they are on holiday too...but then i thought, what if there are other fish and they need saving...could the water be contamanated..??...maybe ask at a pet shop that sells fish.

Latest posts

Back