Please help-body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBROWN

Reaction score
Hello skin care geeks I am trying to find a supplier in detoxifying body wraps maybe seaweed/mud/algae im looking for a Scottish supplier I want to do detoxifying spa treatment can someone please help and advise on good treatments thanks

I think there is a Shrinking violet body wrap supplier in Scotland.
Otherwise Hof house of famuir do different wraps,mud algae etc but they are not based in Scotland but will still deliver there.

Carlton Professional have just launched the AROSHA body wrap bandages...we are not based in Scotland (Couldn't be further away, we're right down on the south coast actually!), but do a lovely detoxing body wrap.

We have 5 varieties, depending on the client's needs, but the most detoxing is the Aqua Drain, great for water retention! There are wraps for fibrous cellulite, fluid based cellulite, skin firming and also a bust treatment too...You can buy them in boxes of 10 all the same, or a starter kit of 8 treatments which gives you a mixture of wraps.

Take a look at Special Offers :: The Carlton Group and click on the Arosha box to view the products. (15% discount at the moment if you quote code AW15)

Latest posts

Back