Please help, can't find a course to suit my hours. Do not want home distance learning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelleywoo

Reaction score
I have a disabled child who's school is 40 mins from house Ive looked at nvq but i would lrefer something quicker . want to be a nail tech only in gel I've had my nails done for 20 something years and I only like gel . Plus for fumes my daughter has so many allergies she wouldn't be able to be here if I did a client from home

Problem I'm finding Is with any course it's 9.30 till 4 I only have 10-3 latest depending on area .
I'm worried about doing a essential nails course because I would like to train in brisa or ezflow . I know brisa do not accept en cert so would have to pay out again. I need to start with manicure as much as I can do it and can do gel extensions I've never been trained so in my eyes I can't and need to start with training from start to finish .

Any advice if there's a trainer who would do one to one ? I'm in Chelmsford Essex .

Try Phoenix School of Beauty & Nails in Great Baddow. 01245 477577. www.phoenixshb.co.uk. Speak to Louise. I trained there and they are excellent. I did a complete course but you can do modules so you could do just the gel course I'm sure (courses are on website).
My course was 9.30 till 3.

Latest posts

Back