Please help, client has greenies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice.x0x

Reaction score
Please could someone help. I had a client just over 3 weeks ago who I did a set of gel extensions for. She messaged me yesturday with photos of her nails which I can’t seem to attach and said she had taken them off and Her nails are in a bad way. It is clear that she has ripped them all off and one even has blood at the free edge where it’s been torn. It looks like there is a bit of green on a couple of nails but she’s saying it’s on every nail. I have been doing nails for a long time now and am always so careful to sanitise nails and equipment and prep nails carefully before application and stick the tips on correctly. If it was something I had done, would it not of happened sooner not 3 weeks down the line? I have never had bad feedback and certainly never had anything like this before and am completely distraught to the point it makes me think I’m not good enough. Please could someone help advise me.

She probably had lifting and got moisture trapped underneath. She's now ripped them off and harmed her nails far more than a greenie ever could. That's on her. Her nails are in a bad way because she has ripped them off, not because of a greenie - which is dead now that it's exposed to air. Of course greenies aren't pleasant, but what she's done to her nails is blasphemous! :eek::p

She probably had lifting and got moisture trapped underneath. She's now ripped them off and harmed her nails far more than a greenie ever could. That's on her. Her nails are in a bad way because she has ripped them off, not because of a greenie - which is dead now that it's exposed to air. Of course greenies aren't pleasant, but what she's done to her nails is blasphemous! :eek::p
Thank you. I know it’s easy for a client to blame the technician but It’s good to know it isn’t necessarily down to me. I’m sure if it was down to me it wouldn’t of taken 3 weeks for this to happen

Please could someone help. I had a client just over 3 weeks ago who I did a set of gel extensions for. She messaged me yesturday with photos of her nails which I can’t seem to attach and said she had taken them off and Her nails are in a bad way. It is clear that she has ripped them all off and one even has blood at the free edge where it’s been torn. It looks like there is a bit of green on a couple of nails but she’s saying it’s on every nail. I have been doing nails for a long time now and am always so careful to sanitise nails and equipment and prep nails carefully before application and stick the tips on correctly. If it was something I had done, would it not of happened sooner not 3 weeks down the line? I have never had bad feedback and certainly never had anything like this before and am completely distraught to the point it makes me think I’m not good enough. Please could someone help advise me.

I applied my own acrylic and ended up with 1 greenies ! The nails had lifted so I knew this was down to me, however if her nails r damaged it must b coz she’s ripped them off x

Just ask her to come in so you can see her nails in person and advise her accordingly.

The green would be down to you if she hadn’t done anything to them, but not the ripping off and damage, if she had had lifting and put glue around them and sealed in moisture? But yes greenies don’t happen immediately,

Help her with advice but don’t take the blame when you didn’t even remove them yourself professionally. She injured her nail bed, hence the look of it and bacteria getting into it x

The green would be down to you if she hadn’t done anything to them, but not the ripping off and damage, if she had had lifting and put glue around them and sealed in moisture? But yes greenies don’t happen immediately,

Not necessarily, there could be lifting the client wasn’t aware of and that’s not always down to the tech. It doesn’t have to be glued back down to cause this

Latest posts

Back