Please help, clip in extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarlett_d

Reaction score
HEY FELLOW GEEKS,

I have bleached hair mid length and have just purchaced some clip in hair extentions but no matter what i do and how ever much i lighten up my hair i canot get them to blend. I have now cam to the deition to put an all over colour to my hair and the hair extentions.

The thing is i know the colour i want but have no idea where to get it? its a pink but not gothic pink. its kind of between pink and rhianna red. i saw the colour on a hair dresser at my local salon and loved it!! ( but dont know what colour it is)

I may aswell make the most of my hair being lightened hence why id like a bright pink but want to buy the colour and dye my hair tomorow as im off out.

Any help on shades color or brand would be fab.

The only thing i can seem to find is ION BRIGHTS -SOLD IN SALLY.

IS THIS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR?

THANKS GEEKS HOPE U CAN HELP ME :) X

I have had clip in extensions for over 2 years now, I get a new pack every three months. Be careful when dying hair extensions as this can really damage them and the quality of the hair won't be good so you need to do a deep condition on them. Try 'CRazy colours' for a dye, you can by them in Afro Caribbean hair shops and they are wash in wash out ones but they defiantly last!

Latest posts

Back