please help give me an example of expected contra-action

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alisi

Reaction score
hi guys can anyone help me please?im doing my essays for my manicure-pedicure college course and one of the questions is:- GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF AN EXPECTED CONTRA-ACTION and im stuck :irked: any help wood be appreciated :) thanx

hi guys can anyone help me please?im doing my essays for my manicure-pedicure college course and one of the questions is:- GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF AN EXPECTED CONTRA-ACTION and im stuck :irked: any help wood be appreciated :) thanx
Hi hun I don't want to sound harsh but you really need to look through all your training literature or search for the answer as it wouldn't be very good for some of us to answer it for you.
There is a search facility on her check it out and I am sure you will come up with something.:hug:

I think what is difficult to interprete here is what EXPECTED contra-actions would there be form Manicures and Pecidures. We can obviously think of the normal contra-actions like erythema, allergies but these are not expected. There are a few expected contra actions to waxing but there are very few expected of manis and pedis.

Good question Alisi.

I don't expect any contr-actions when I do a treatment!! :eek:

Thank goodness for that - I was starting to panic thinking that I must have been asleep when I did my mani and pedi training, but logically couldnt think that I would expect to get any contra-actions, as you would with other treatments.

I was beginning to think i must be a crap therapist if there is any expected so thanks for re-storing my faith back in myself Geeg. x x x

Could be a reaction to a massage cream! or a cuticle oil! maybe if it was almond oil.

Could be a reaction to a massage cream! or a cuticle oil! maybe if it was almond oil.

What reaction to these would be expected? If you had a reaction to these then they wouldnt be expected i.e allergy, If you now that the client was allergic to these then you wouldnt use them.

PMSL.....top answer :D

But I feel it flew over like an easy jet plane

Latest posts

Back