Please help hair extensionists :( xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGextensions

Reaction score
I am a hair extensionist and seem to be having a few problems with some of my suppliers for wefts :(

Celebrity Elite is my main supplier and i have had a quite a few complaints off clients regarding there wefts, and when i have gone out to see them they have been so ratty after only about 4 weeks :(

I am worried to use this company again as i dont want to loose clients so would like some advice on any other really good suppliers of weft or bulk loose hair ??

I have heard of beauty works and have heard positive reviews on there hair , has anyone used this hair and how long does it normally last ?

also heard that remy couture sleek wefts are good ??

I am only looking for weft or bulk hair which lasts no less than 6 / 7 months , has to be excellent quality !!

Please help if possible as i dont want to loose customers , lots of these clients are regulars too so know how to look after the hair, they also get a full aftercare kit which is included in their hair fitting price, so they are using the correct aftercare too

Hiya have you tried lush us xx

Yeah I don't know what the fuss about celebrity elite is. I put in #24 in my own hair. Fusion bonded from wefts. I decided to try it after reading so much on here and honestly I am not impressed at all. Only have had it in like 2 weeks and it feels like straw!! Really not smooth at all and the hairs are really thick and straw like.really not liking it and want it out. It looks ok when styled but feels awful.

im really not happy with the hair at all , this must be the fourth weft that i have used recently that has been very poor :( !! going to ring them in the morning as i feel like i have been ripped off as my clients are not happy with it , gutted !! xx

So glad I've seen this was going to start using them from monday back to the drawing board hope they sort it for u x
I've just had the same thing with another company and no help from them at all sent pics and samples back to refund or replacement that was me out of pocket just hope u get a better result them me x

who was the company you had problems with hun ? im gutted that im having problems :( back to the drawing board for me too !!

been looking at tasha jacks website and they seem really good but pricey but i suppose you get what you pay for :)

x

It was glamourously lengths luv I'm stugglering now as need prebonded I'n 20 inch asap i looked at tasha jacks but I need a lower end supplier I've tried many x

yeah i have tried loads and just not happy with them at all :( i am thinking of just getting rid of all my lower budget hair and just use the best of the best to use in my salon as i just feel the hair at the minute around the uk is rubbish (the lower end range anyways - doesnt last anymore than 3 months at the most)

Scared to do this incase i loose a lot of clients but would prefer to offer fab hair lasting 7 - 12 months rather than hair lasting 2 months that feels like rats tails !!

celebrity elite was mentioned loads on here and i fit over 10 hair fittings a week and not happy with this hair at all !! dry and tatty after 4 weeks , not good and very disappointed as its my name on the line x

I have used Celebrity Elite for a long time and have only ever had one issue and that was 22 inches, which I dont use that often. I think its one of the best brands on the market, the darker colours are a lot better than the lighter colours but my clients wear them two fittings. If your having serious problems then perhaps it could possibly be your clients who are not using correct products for the hair.

If your that unhappy with it I would definetly go back to Tina and explain the issues your having with it. This is what I did when I had issues with the 22 inches but that was ages ago.

I have had a couple of clients who changed to Beauty Works (celebritys choice) from celebrity elite and this was only due to the colours and one has gone onto tasha jacks hair and the other back to celebrity elite as the beauty works hair doesnt last as long as celeb.

I think celeb should be lasting longer than four weeks for sure.

Forgot to mention I have recently pretipped four packs of dianne marshall hair, you could check that out as it seems really nice and the hair tech I have pretipped it for wears it all the time and she swears by it. Dianne Marshall Russian Hair Extensions - Coming Soon check this out

I believe celb elite have been getting quite a few complaints lately.
Remy couture has been coated with somethin that washes off after a few times and the hair goes relly bad!

Celebrity Choice "Beauty Works" seems to be about the best out there at the moment, other than russian of course!

I use Beauty Works Celeb Choice as my lower end option and it seems to last my clients about 6 months, it does shed and by the 6 month mark it's quite thin and straggly but providing clients stick to my aftercare advice it doesn't dry out too much and remains quite soft.

I've recently done a few heads with Balmain soft blend wefts and the clients have been really happy with them, they haven't shed, have remained lovely and soft (even on the client who doesn't use Balmain after care and has 613) and are apparently more comfortable than normal wefts. However in my experience Balmain quality does vary but as yet I've not had a problem with their wefts.

x

Latest posts

Back