Please help me choose a name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina

Reaction score
Hi

I'm wanting to change my business name. It's currently Tina's BeautyBox

These are the names I've short listed but need help choosing. What do you think?

Beauty to a T
All things Bella
Beautaholic
A-beauty-within
A beauty and beyond

Which do you like. I'm wanting to change my name because don't think I want my name in it anymore.

I like beauty to a t :) x

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I like Beauty to a T too :) definitely the best one!

Thanks for your input, I can't decide x

Out of those, deffo Beauty to a T.
x

yep, beauty to a T x

Hi. I hope you don't mind me saying that the first option can sound funny if you say it quickly. To a t.
Just be careful.
I like the current name.
Hug

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi. I hope you don't mind me saying that the first option can sound funny if you say it quickly. To a t.
Just be careful.
I like the current name.
Hug

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

But you are not saying the end bit on its own, you are saying Beauty beforehand.

When you see it written together so web address - beautytoat, looks like beauty toat but once a logo is created - Beauty to a T - could look good maybe!

These are what I had before I short listed , maybe u might see a better one in this list:

Love and beauty .co.uk
Kind of beautiful .co.uk or com
Tinas beauty .co.uk
Beauty treat .co.uk
Tinas beautique .co.uk or .com
Beauty-geek .co.uk
Tinas nails and beauty .co.uk or .com
Your a beauty .co.uk or .com
Bella serendipity .co.uk
Beauty owl .co.uk
Your bella .co.uk
Beauty miracle .co.uk
Sono bella beauty .co.uk or .com
Beautify by tina .co.uk or .com
Pretty beauty .co.uk
Bella beautify .co.uk or .com
All things bella .co.uk
Beautify beauty .co.uk
Beautify bella .co.uk or .com
Sei bella beauty .com
Italic beauty .co.uk or .com
Beauty impression .co.uk
Beautaholic .co.uk or .com
Beauty to a T. .co.uk

Beauty owl stuck in my mind after briefly skimming

Why dont' you call it BeauT

pronounced "beauty" - it represents your initial and far nicer on the tongue than beauty to a t.

Just a thought.

pronounced "beauty" - it represents your initial and far nicer on the tongue than beauty to a t.

Just a thought.

I like this!

Just a thought.

I like it x

The domain BeauT is not available , that's annoying. It's only available with .me at the end , does anyone know if that makes a difference to how you show online x

The domain BeauT is not available , that's annoying. It's only available with .me at the end , does anyone know if that makes a difference to how you show online x

It doesn't affect how you show online, you will still get ranked if you keep up your Search engine optimisation which is key.

UK based businesses usually end in co. uk but are often unavailable due to popularity. Have you tried .org or .net these may be available. If not keep .me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for that Virtues x

I like www.beaut.me

Easy to type in, I read that as Beauty Me :)

Thanks for all your help. I decided with BeauT.me. I've purchased it now but having problems as my website provider Moonfruit don't support that extension so I've emailed them if not I will have to build my website with another website builder.

Latest posts

Back