Please help me stop being sick....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim@Talontastic

Reaction score
I was sent home from the boring office job yesterday because I was throwing up... 24 hours later I still am doing.

My whole body is aching, my mums gone shopping with her friend and isn't answering her phone does anybody have and advise to help me stop being sick....:cry:

Sorry to hear that you are poorly.

Have you tried ringing the doctors??

You could try phoning NHS Direct 0845 46 47.

Hope you feel lots better soon.

Awww poor u, 1 thing that makes me stop being sick is peppermint and not drinking lots of water but only sipping it very slowly when u really need, - with the peppermint thing if u dont have any mints try some tooth paste, just the smell of it wors for me if im sick!!1 hth get well soon xx

As Karen says call NHS direct then they will advise what to do and whether you should get a doctor to do as home visit :hug: get well soon x

Awww poor u, 1 thing that makes me stop being sick is peppermint and not drinking lots of water but only sipping it very slowly when u really need, - with the peppermint thing if u dont have any mints try some tooth paste, just the smell of it wors for me if im sick!!1 hth get well soon xx
Mints can work well, also ginger. Try nibbling on a ginger biscuit or sipping ginger ale.
Is there any reason you could be feeling so poorly?:eek::wink2::hug:

This is exactly what works for me. Slowdown on the water.... have a mint - I have to have mild mint though. :)

But if it's morning sickness!...... they should rename it to all the time, anytime sickness:irked:

well i've been to the docs and aparently its apendicitis (sorry bout the spelling)... not my usual doc so got to wait and see if it gets any worse before I go to A&E...

Thanks for all your help gang

Ooh don't know about waiting id get myself there asap ,as you are being so sick.

Awww no my friend was stuck in hospital for a good few days with this and was in agony! don't hang around and let it get to that stage xxxx

I would get someone to take you over to A&E just to make sure it isnt worst this condition can rapidly become worse.

well i've been to the docs and aparently its apendicitis (sorry bout the spelling)... not my usual doc so got to wait and see if it gets any worse before I go to A&E...

Thanks for all your help gang

What do you mean... 'not my usual doc so got to wait and see if it gets any worse before I go to A&E' Were you told to wait and see if it got worse?!?!
From what I understand appendicitis can kill you! I am SO confused:eek:
If you were told that you have got or even might have appendicitis, you need to go to hospital! And if the doctor told you to wait for you appendicitis to worsen first, then I think you should probably complain.

peppermint tea is mean't to be good.. G.W.S

:hug: Get yourself to A&E better safe than sorry take care let us know how you go :hug: Michelle

:) Are you ok as we havn't heard back from you, hope you are take care Michelle:hug:

:) Are you ok as we havn't heard back from you, hope you are take care Michelle:hug:

Kim has been online since, and was on here yesterday evening, so I would assume that she is fine :hug:

if it is suspected appendicitus get to hospital asap
I had appendicitus at first was told to go to bed with hot water bottle and paracetomol but if it wasnt for my dad throwing me in car and taking me to a & e i wouldnt be here now as my appendicits decided to burst on me within half an hour of being in hospital i was in theatre and appendicits were no more
it took seven weeks to get me right again
hope your ok sweet
Debbie x

Latest posts

Back