Please help, NVQ and promoting an event. Any ideas would be really appreciated

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeilaM

Reaction score
Hello, i've started my NVQ3 nail training and we have to promote a Christmas event in our make believe salon. I'm struggling a little finding time working around my children to learn ALL that goes with this course and feeling quite stressed about it all at the moment :confused:
I've sorted how to achieve advertising, social media, leaflets etc but i'm struggling a bit with the rest. like how will you incorporate other retail services into this activity ? identify the difference between a feature of a product and a service and benefit of a product service. I feel extremely dense it's awful, think I'm just getting too old for going back to learn lol :D
please help give me some ideas.
Thank you for your time x
Think I maybe losing the plot :rolleyes:
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello, i've started my NVQ3 nail training and we have to promote a Christmas event in our make believe salon. I'm struggling a little finding time working around my children to learn ALL that goes with this course and feeling quite stressed about it all at the moment :confused:
I've sorted how to achieve advertising, social media, leaflets etc but i'm struggling a bit with the rest. like how will you incorporate other retail services into this activity ? identify the difference between a feature of a product and a service and benefit of a product service. I feel extremely dense it's awful, think I'm just getting too old for going back to learn lol :D
please help give me some ideas.
Thank you for your time x
Think I maybe losing the plot :rolleyes:

A lot of this is a writing exercise.

Other retail services could be stuff like selling products in salon....cuticle oil, a nail polish etc

A feature of a product (for eg) would be "this product contains x". A benefit of a product (for eg) would be "moisturises the skin"
A feature of a service (for eg) would be "this treatment include heated mitts". A benefit of a service (for eg) would be "moisturises the skin or adds an element of luxury"

A lot of this is a writing exercise.

Other retail services could be stuff like selling products in salon....cuticle oil, a nail polish etc

A feature of a product (for eg) would be "this product contains x". A benefit of a product (for eg) would be "moisturises the skin"
A feature of a service (for eg) would be "this treatment include heated mitts". A benefit of a service (for eg) would be "moisturises the skin or adds an element of luxury"
Thank you Laurakate, I was going to put something similar but wasn't sure if it was going to be wrong as some of the questions are the same but worded differently too. Thank you as you're the only one that has taken time to reply, as when sometimes things are just a little daunting when your head is worrying about lots of other things it's hard to focus on even the simplest of things
xx

Retail services could include selling gift vouchers, making up and retailing gift bags with an oil, file, hand cream etc

Retail services could include selling gift vouchers, making up and retailing gift bags with an oil, file, hand cream etc
Thankyou hun,
What about resources? where does the money stock etc come from for planning the event ? if you're promoting a struggling business.

Latest posts

Back