Please help re loyalty card/free manicure card!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I have a Loyalty Card system, which is great for me and the clients:), ONLY
one client has a manicure to all of the appointments and when the free appointment on the loyalty card comes around she has a full set of Gel.:mad:

I have changed the loyalty card to FREE Manicure on the card, But feel that this is cheating my other clients that had a full set.

Please help as I am getting worked up and don't know what to do for the best.

Thanks to all that replies.

Nicky

you could have the cards........offering a free service equiverlant or less than the last service they had ????
or have different loyalty cards...ones for manicure, full sets or pedicures...
think about it ...if you allways bought socks at riverisland but got a card saying you could choose anything free...you would go for the most expensive...then the following week you would be back buying the socks.....

Hi there,

Rewording your offer to - Free treatment to the value of a regular manicure
& add an incentive of spend $10.00, $15.00 , or $20.00 [pounds in your case] more & recieve ?????? could help.

HtH

XX J XX

I'd offer the freebie based on the highest based item in the last 10 visits:)

I WOULD DO THE TREATMENT THAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE, THEY GET ONE FREE OF THE SAME THING WHEN THEY REACH THE LOYALTY TIME.

ie THEY ALWAYS COME IN FOR FULL SETS AND ON THEIR 5TH VISIT THEY GET THE NEXT FULL SET FREE.

THEY ALWAYS COME IN FOR MANICURES THEY HAVE 5 AND GET THE 6TH MANICURE FREE.

GET ME?

DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT? :)

Why free treatments? Why not give a gift voucher worth £?
I do one point per every £10 spent, for every 5 points get a £5 gift voucher. Most people save their points which i don't mind but if you don't want this then state that.

ღMandyღ;670872 said:
Why free treatments? Why not give a gift voucher worth £?
I do one point per every £10 spent, for every 5 points get a £5 gift voucher. Most people save their points which i don't mind but if you don't want this then state that.

Hi Mandy

Do you mean that for each appointment (what ever that have you give 1 point) and after there 5 appointment you give them a gift voucher worth £5.00 or on that appointment?

Hope this makes sence Sorry its late

Nicky

I have separate loyalty cards, one for acrylics and one for waxing
The acrylics one says=
After ten acrylic nail services you are entitled to a free bottle of solar oil (pinkie) or a free eyebrow wax.
The waxing one says=
After ten waxing treatments you are entitled to a free mini manicure.

I do it this way so that i can encourage clients to use the solar oil or try out a new treatment hth

Hi Mandy

Do you mean that for each appointment (what ever that have you give 1 point) and after there 5 appointment you give them a gift voucher worth £5.00 or on that appointment?

Hope this makes sence Sorry its late

Nicky

Sorry Mandy

I have brain mush, just read it again. understand sorry
Nicky:lol:

I have separate loyalty cards, one for acrylics and one for waxing
The acrylics one says=
After ten acrylic nail services you are entitled to a free bottle of solar oil (pinkie) or a free eyebrow wax.
The waxing one says=
After ten waxing treatments you are entitled to a free mini manicure.

I do it this way so that i can encourage clients to use the solar oil or try out a new treatment hth

Thats a great idea!!:)

Hi Geeks.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I have a Loyalty Card system, which is great for me and the clients:), ONLY
one client has a manicure to all of the appointments and when the free appointment on the loyalty card comes around she has a full set of Gel.:mad:

I have changed the loyalty card to FREE Manicure on the card, But feel that this is cheating my other clients that had a full set.

Please help as I am getting worked up and don't know what to do for the best.

Thanks to all that replies.

Nicky

I would say that the free treatment would be the one they had the most of leading up to the free one ie. manicure

tricky one, i wouldn't ever expect that kind of freebie especially if it was the same treatment i had each time, with different treatments on offer it could get confusing, three facials, three manicures what do you get free. i like the sound of a voucher or the points system, i don't currently have a loyalty system in place but might do the points in the new year x

i love the idea of the points system! our freebie changes each month, and it is a stated treatment that cant be changed, if they dont like whats on offer then they can keep it until they want to cash it on for something else, but i love that points idea

hi, I use loyalty cards for my clients and they get a free massage for example if they have paid on a regular basis for a massage. they only get the free appointment for what they have been having. I would certainly not give someone a full set of gel nails if they had only paid for mini manicures. my clients get a free whatever they had been having more of. i have some clients that have alot of spray tans and only one set of nails so when it is her turn to have free treatment she will have a free spraytan.

you have to be so careful how you word things as theirs always one client that will work the system and take advantage.

It reminds me of the time I worked in a pub. This woman would come in and sit at the bar and drink 1/2 lager. if anyone offered to buy her a drink she would promptly ask for a vodka and orange juice. It was a standing joke tbh.

Latest posts

Back