Please help - Swarovski crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dooliepops

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I know there are a lot of threads about this. I have been searching them, however I'm still having problems.
I am doing some wedding nails on Wednesday and my client has requested that she would love a few swarovski crystals on them. The trouble is, she is not getting married until Sat and everytime I put crystals on a customer, they come off after a couple of days. I have used nail adhesive, resin and have tried placing them on with a little acrylic (that just looked messy).I really didn't want to resort to putting polish on top as that has always dulled the shine. Your help would be gratefully recieved.
Thank you

I glue mine on then put my glaze n go over the top. They usually hold and I don't normally have an issues. X

Thank You Becky 2003, you are the only one who replied. I was hoping someone might know of a miracle adhesive lol x

I always put my crystals into the second layer of polish, (when it's gone a bit tacky) and push them in gently with an orange wood stick, then float brilliance over the top xx

I put glaze and go over mine too! They last fab under that and sparkle fab too xx

i also let my diamontees set in to the top coat and can last from 1 week to 1 month ... i let them dry them re apply another coat

i either push mine into tacky polish, or use glue, then use ASP nail art sealer & top coat- my toe nails grow out, rather than fall off xx

Just as others have said put your gem into your second layer of polish and gently push in to sort of settle it into the polish then apply your chosen top coat over the top. You could always retail a bottle of top coat to her a ask her to re-apply in a few days x

I never use glue and do as others have said with a top coat and never have any issues. Give it another try using a top coat, on a friend then you will feel much more confident and at ease. Good luck:hug:

Latest posts

Back