Please help, very bitten nails....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mellie20031

Reaction score
Hi all, recently got my certificate but my niece would like me to do her nails, but they are very bitten, don't really know where to start obviously sculpting, but if her nail is very low i am very stuck as and where to start, any help would be greatfully appreciated...... thank you in advance (p.s. use nsi l & p)

Have a look in the tutorials hun,
peter pan has done one for sculting bitten nails and i think it was ruth ( could be wrong) who did a tutorial on saddling a tip for bitten nails they should help you out hth

if you click on navigation and scroll down to tutorials, there is one for tipping and another for sculpting.

Whatever you deciede, tiped or sculpted your prep has to be methodical[Spot on] Nail biter's..hrmm, everything grows in excess, even the nails:eek:

Take the time for thourough hand maintainence before you apply product. Get your canvas [nailplate] as clean/tidy as you can.

You'd be surprised how much nail is really there after the cuticle area etc has been attended to.
From there deciede which method of application is best suited.

HtH

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back