Please help, which electric nail files do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleogh winward

Kayleigh winward
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP....
Which electric nail file is the best, easiest and most practical for me to use please?
I am a student and this will be my first electric nail file.

Have you done e-file training? It really is necessary, they can be dangerous/harmful if used incorrectly.

I have just bought myself the Saeyang K35 and it's amazing, much better than my old eBay buy!

Hi Emily iam just in the middle of training now hun, I will have a look at the Saeyang k35 thankyou x

Have you done e-file training? It really is necessary, they can be dangerous/harmful if used incorrectly.

I have just bought myself the Saeyang K35 and it's amazing, much better than my old eBay buy!
How are you liking the K35. I want to buy a better efile. I am currently on my 2nd Kupa Manipro original and I hate the hand piece. The first one I owned the hand piece broke, it literally cracked on its own and started spitting out my drill bits. I went ahead and purchased another one bc I enjoyed my first one but I'm noticing the hand piece is not as good as my first one and it supposed to have a 3/32" collet but I'm having trouble fitting any of my bits in it. I want the k38 bc it's portable but the k35 reminds me of my manipro but better. Do you feel any vibration, do you find the hand piece heating up after long hours of use, is the hand piece heavy, how loud is it? The K38 seems like a better version of the Kupa Manipro Passport at a better price with a 2yr warranty included.

I have the K35 and I absolutely love it.
No noise no vibration and it can go on for hours without heating up!

The hand piece is excellent too! It's metallic and it can't just break. But it's lighter that the plastic of the new marathon drill! It also has a locking mechanism. Takes 3/32"
Buy it you won't regret it!

I have the saeyang K38 and wouldn't change it for the world, it's tiny but powerful with a very comfy hand piece which doesn't vibrate at all x

I use the crystal nails efile and have for few years with no issues

im also looking into getting tge k38 as im mobile but is it worth more or is the k35 good enough for mobile??

I'd say K35 is a little large and heavy with mobile. It's best to take K38

im also looking into getting tge k38 as im mobile but is it worth more or is the k35 good enough for mobile??
I would recommend the k38 it is tiny but it doesn't compromise on power at all with 30,000 rpm

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back