Please help with Client problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a bit of advice:confused:
I have a lady coming tonight she was a client of mine up until Christmas she always had L&P Pink and White. I had not heard from her until Monday when she text me for an appointment for a full set.
Now the problem is she was forever breaking her nails saying they just snapped off she even broke one spreading toast!

I have other L&P clients who do everything with their nails some never wear gloves and they never break one so I don't think it is down to me and my application of the enhancements but I could be wrong.......it wont be the first time!!!:lol:
She works in a Laundry and wondered if this could be affecting them?
I did think about putting a set on with Gel to see if this made any difference.
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated:hug:

Is this a local Laundry (like in eastenders) or a big one that launders for hotels hospitals ect. The reason why I ask is she maybe using chemicals that could effect her.

Is this a local Laundry (like in eastenders) or a big one that launders for hotels hospitals ect. The reason why I ask is she maybe using chemicals that could effect her.
Its a small local dry cleaners more than a laundry :hug:

Ok I have bumped this up hoping to get some help before she arrives at 7:eek:
HELP PLEASE:hug:​

Im not sure about this one but maybe a trying a gel topcoat wont harm...worth a try and all that. I bet its something she uses you know, I removed a set of hair extensions with the bond remover and wondered why my thumb and forefinger nails llitrally just snapped.....then I twigged if the remover breaks down glue it probably has some sort of chemical like acetone in it that breaks the acrilyc down! I waffled a bit there but hope it may have helped...good luck Klassy and let us know how you get on :hug::hug:

I'm not an expert but I would have thought that the chemicals from the dry cleaning would dry out the enhancements, I have no experience of gels:cry: so in your place I would tell her that if she is not prepared to wear gloves at work and use her cuticle oil then she can expect to keep getting breakages, also try shortening her enhancements if she's not catching them then ever brittle, she's less likely to break them. Hope this helps:hug:

Latest posts

Back