Please help with extensions info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brambleadey

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I’m newly qualified in hair extensions and researching all hair suppliers. I’ve been advised to use angel remy but their stock seems so low it’s hard to use them as a main supplier. Heard great things about prestige & euphoria one. I’m just getting all my prices together and wanted a bit of advice on who to mainly price up on please and if there’s any great ones I haven’t looked into her. Any help is appreciated, thanks xxx

I have been fitting hair for many years and Euphoria one is the best supplier. They have amazing colour range and loads of grades. Over the years my clients list have trebled all thanks to them. Can’t recommend them enough! X

Fantastic thank you! I’m going to order a colour ring from them for definite xxx

OP, many of the recommendations you read on here are from people connected with the company they are recommending.
Just be wary about taking things at face value. :)

Fantastic thank you! I’m going to order a colour ring from them for definite xxx
Ive been using them for myself for years and love euphoria-one. I havent been fitting it on others as i stoped doing extensions. But i wore them myself and the Brazilian is amazing. The Russian was nice aswell. Wore one set of the grade.

OP, many of the recommendations you read on here are from people connected with the company they are recommending.
Just be wary about taking things at face value. :)
Thank you, I’ll bare that in mind. I suppose it’s good to try different places to get a feel for it all xx

Prestige for sure [emoji1362] their hair is quite easily the best on the market right now and customer service is 2nd to none!

I qualified in April and have since been waiting for the colour ring to come in stock from prestige. I was very interested in using these as they are who was recommended by my trainer. It keeps getting put back which is very annoying. I have just ordered a colour ring from angel Remy and was wondering what people’s thoughts are on them. I know different people have different opinions but just as a general??
I personally have great lengths fitted atm and love them. I am starting my level 2 hairdressing in September does anyone know if you can do a conversion course with GL or is it just the full training?? Any prices would be good also please. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back