Please help with gran’s hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca1107

Reaction score
Hi all just looking some some advice, my Gran uses box colours [emoji85] but recently her health has deteriorated and can no longer do her own hair. I've always offered to do it for her but she always denies and now she's asked me to do it I think I now why... She's a fussy one! She wants a "beige blonde not dark but not too light so she looks grey/white still" she's 100% grey with a few inches of growth. I've attached a photo of her current hair, she wants it lighter than it is at the minute but I've tried to explain about tint not lifting tint and having to lighten it with bleach which she doesn't want and to be honest I don't want to use bleach with the condition it's in. I usually use wella and xp but have access to other brands. Please help me [emoji30]

Sorry pic attached below
IMG_20190619_165708__01__01.jpeg

Thanks. I've been to the wholesalers today and no 9/38 in stock [emoji24] looked a really good match too! I'm doing her hair tomorrow morning so struggling for time to get to another wholesalers as I'm busy all day tomorrow. In a rush I've picked up 9/13 now worrying it won't be right. I have some relights /18 do you think if I add a tiny amount of this is will turn out like 9/38 or am I best just sticking with the 9/13 and seeing how it looks? Thanks

9/13 is still beige, so should be fine. Don't add relights as it's colour touch and can't be intermixed with koleston

Latest posts

Back