Please help with my Salon Geek account

Mich41

I haven't been online for a while, and so when I went to log in to my account, it kept coming up that it didn't recognise my email address :( please can someone tell me how to find out which email I used to register for my account, as I've obviously forgotten it, so I can re-set my password! I've had to create this account just to get on here to ask!! Thank you in advance!!

Noodle

Staff member
I haven't been online for a while, and so when I went to log in to my account, it kept coming up that it didn't recognise my email address :( please can someone tell me how to find out which email I used to register for my account, as I've obviously forgotten it, so I can re-set my password! I've had to create this account just to get on here to ask!! Thank you in advance!!
Why don’t you just continue to use this new account, and an email address you can remember! ;)

If you really want to switch to your previous account though, you’ll need to tap Contact us at the bottom of the page, so that a member of the Admin Team can take a look for you.

Mich41

Why don’t you just continue to use this new account, and an email address you can remember! ;)

If you really want to switch to your previous account though, you’ll need to tap Contact us at the bottom of the page, so that a member of the Admin Team can take a look for you.
Noodle, I knew you'd come through!! Thank you so much, it has been driving me mad! :D The thing is, I only have 2 email addresses, so I know one of them would've been my registered one, but it's not playing ball! Thanks again x