Please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoe123

Reaction score
I have recently had my hair bleached and want to do my roots myself, I know that wella blue bleach was used but is it vital that I use wella blue bleach and wella peroxide. Could I possibly use Wella blue bleach with Loreal 6% as I already have Loreal peroxide.

I have recently had my hair bleached and want to do my roots myself, I know that wella blue bleach was used but is it vital that I use wella blue bleach and wella peroxide. Could I possibly use Wella blue bleach with Loreal 6% as I already have Loreal peroxide.

If you're not a hair pro then do none of the above...

Go to your hairdresser to have your roots done...not only shouldn't you be using pro products but most pro's wouldn't use a lightener on their roots themselves as it would be impossible not to overlap and over process the ends.

Pleaseee do not use these products on your hair! These and professional products for professionals!
How did you get hold of these?
We don't train for years for nothing!

I have little experience in colour so when I was training I had a sallys card, is there anything I can do?

Depends if you want hair or not!

just want to know if i can mix wella blue bleach with loreal 6%

Like has been said you need to go to a salon, especially if you think it's ok to intermix different brands and try to do this yourself!

well thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back