Please Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aprilnastassja

Reaction score
I have used a product called Platinum Guardian. It is a spray that, after a chemical service, brings the hair back to its natural pH level in about 15 minutes. It allows you to perform more then one chemical service in a day. I have done a relaxer used the product and bleach the top a clients hair right after, it is reqally a great product. I CAN NOT FIND IT ANYMORE! I have looked at the premiere show and haven't seen it, can somebody please help me find this product. :rolleyes::mad::irked:

I have used a product called Platinum Guardian. It is a spray that, after a chemical service, brings the hair back to its natural pH level in about 15 minutes. It allows you to perform more then one chemical service in a day. I have done a relaxer used the product and bleach the top a clients hair right after, it is reqally a great product. I CAN NOT FIND IT ANYMORE! I have looked at the premiere show and haven't seen it, can somebody please help me find this product. :rolleyes::mad::irked:

Hi, do you know who makes this Spray ?
is it some type of porousity equalizer ? a bit like infatreat which is also a restructrant too , does it equalizes the porousity inside the hair and bring the chemical ph back to normal before a chemical process ?
if so infatreat is a good one too :hug: minky

Latest posts

Back