Please look at my Client Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I have tweaked my client record cards to cover doing eye treatments but am unsure if it is looking ok I would be grateful if some of you could have a look and tell me what you think and if I should change anything xxx:hug:
View attachment Beauty Client Form.doc

I dont quite understand why you are asking them if they have had a patch test because you will have to perform your own patch test.Also the next bit is a disclaimer which is worth nothing when it comes to insurance and as a client i wouldn't like the sound of it.If a client is having problems with their eyes you wouldnt do any treatments on them.
I think a lot of what you have written is confusing and unneccessary

You only need to get them to fill in what you are doing.It doesnt matter what tinting they may have had previously they had different therapists probably using different tint with a different technique.
You do your own patch test and then get that signed that it has been done and everythings ok.

Hey! you may also want to make a box for some after care advice as this is part of your treatment ...get them to sign it too!!

Latest posts

Back