Please make me feel better!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivozu

Reaction score
Please can everyone who's working in this amazing weather let me know Im not the only one!!! I know its good to be busy but am feeling like Im the only one not sat on a beach or in a beer garden :)
Day off tomorrow, woo!!
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Ive just finished for a few hours then got one more later, think of the money!! x

Yea Im trying too! This weather happens so rarely I feel like I should make the most of it! Roll on 5o'clock when i can go home and soak up the last remaining rays!! At least I had a spray tan yesterday ;-)
Xx

Don't its so depressing isn't it I feel your pain!!!, just looking forward to sitting in the beer garden later in this sun 😊 xxx

No day off for me till Monday I'm afraid, yesterday I worked 8 in the morning till 8 in the evening too...no paid overtime either so I don't even get to "think of the money" haha poor me woes :(

I had a day off today! went for a little walk, had an ice cream & too many doughnuts, then had dinner at the pub was lovely up until the point of my hubby choking on a bit of lettuce out of his burger !!! (only he could do it)

I had to do the whole smacking his back in front of the whole pub :eek: (so glad i took that first aid course now!) his face swelled so bad & he went bright purple & the bar staff was just about to phone an ambulance!

thankfully he's fine :) but hell it was scary

Typical man though bcos soon as he'd got his breath back he got himself a pint! tut lol

Last edited:
I had a day off today! went for a little walk, had an ice cream & too many doughnuts, then had dinner at the pub was lovely up until the point of my hubby choking on a bit of lettuce out of his burger !!! (only he could do it)

I had to do the whole smacking his back in front of the whole pub :eek: (so glad i took that first aid course now!) his face swelled so bad & he went bright purple & the bar staff was just about to phone an ambulance!

thankfully he's fine :) but hell it was scary

Typical man though bcos soon as he'd got his breath back he got himself a pint! tut lol

Ah that's awful! I don't no if I feel more sorry for you though 😱x x

Haha typical man getting a pint! Other than that it sounds like a lovely day :)
So looking forward to my day off tomorrow! Well deserved after the week I've had, even if i do say so myself!
Xx

Haha typical man getting a pint! Other than that it sounds like a lovely day :)
So looking forward to my day off tomorrow! Well deserved after the week I've had, even if i do say so myself!
Xx

Well it's another hot day so you enjoy :) xx

Latest posts

Back