Please recommend a skincare brand for professional use and clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee01

Reaction score
Hi there, can anyone please recommend a skin care line that I don't have to fork out millions for that includes professional grade hyaluronic acid, vit C and collagen serums and maybe a few retail products for the client??? I'm kitting out my beauty room. Any suggestions gladly accepted.

Hi there, can anyone please recommend a skin care line that I don't have to fork out millions for that includes professional grade hyaluronic acid, vit C and collagen serums and maybe a few retail products for the client??? I'm kitting out my beauty room. Any suggestions gladly accepted.

I supply and teach for Dermogenera. Great products and a low opening order.

We have a triple weighted hyaluronic acid, growth factor serums and hugely successful peels. We have a collagen mask and moisturiser but collagen is too large to have much effect on the skin so its effects are good but quite superficial.

Please PM me if you’d like more info.

Vic x

Image skincare is a great cosmecutical range running up to a physician graded products. Image skincare has a great vitamin c line, a lovely hyaluronic serum that smells good too. They have science researched backed products for professionals and for retail. They have a very usual collagen drink (it reminds me of sweeties as a child but you have to try it out!) alongside a Korean inspired biomolecular collagen sheet mask.

My recommendation is go to olympia beauty and ask about the range, get some samples try out a facial. I stock this alongside environ which is more vitamin A focused. My personal preference on this brand is its results driven you see a difference on the signiture facelift, the ormedic the o2 lift. Good luck xoxo

I supply and teach for Dermogenera. Great products and a low opening order.

We have a triple weighted hyaluronic acid, growth factor serums and hugely successful peels. We have a collagen mask and moisturiser but collagen is too large to have much effect on the skin so its effects are good but quite superficial.

Please PM me if you’d like more info.

Vic x
Thanks Vic. . Much appreciated xxx

Image skincare is a great cosmecutical range running up to a physician graded products. Image skincare has a great vitamin c line, a lovely hyaluronic serum that smells good too. They have science researched backed products for professionals and for retail. They have a very usual collagen drink (it reminds me of sweeties as a child but you have to try it out!) alongside a Korean inspired biomolecular collagen sheet mask.

My recommendation is go to olympia beauty and ask about the range, get some samples try out a facial. I stock this alongside environ which is more vitamin A focused. My personal preference on this brand is its results driven you see a difference on the signiture facelift, the ormedic the o2 lift. Good luck xoxo
Thanks so much. I'm going to the show so may as well check them out. xxx

Thanks so much. I'm going to the show so may as well check them out. xxx
I’m in total agreement with Wonder Woman . Image is a fab brand and my clients love it . Very supportive , lots of samples and great training . Lovely products and a resurfacing mask to die for . We stock this alongside Environ too and the brands work well together . Definately have a look . The Ormedic face wash and vitamin c serum aswell as the hylauronic filler serum are great sellers it depends on your client base and treatments tstbyiu want to offer . Good luck x

Definitely check out Eve Taylor products, results driven, not available in pharmacies and retails extremely well!

thank you Sandiiii I will x

I’m the UK distributor for Swissdermyl.
We have no minimum orders, even at startup, and it’s 100% salon exclusive, so your clients have to buy it from you, not from Amazon!
If you’d like more info just email me on [email protected], and we can send you some samples too.

Please can anyone provide contact details for image skin care I currently use dermalogica but its getting harder to retail as they have become so expensive x

Latest posts

Back