Please vote for me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelby512x

Reaction score
Okay so I'm pretty new to this, this is my first post. Yay for my first post!!☺️☺️ So I'm not really sure if there are rules on what is allowed to be posted on here so I'm going to post anyway.

I have entered a competition to win the new light elegance Spring collection, the 3 with the most votes win. I really need your help to boost my votes to ensure I definitely win. Voting is closes on 26/01/16 8am UK Time.

So here's the link, http://woobox.com/fpuefg/vote/for/12147337

To vote, all you need to do is click the link, click continue on the box that comes up then click "like" in the top left corner. I need as many votes as possible so please vote vote vote!

Thanks ladies (and gents) I look forward to talking with you in the future☺️

Welcome to SalonGeek.

I'd like to know if there are any regular contributors on SG who have entered this competition before I vote for someone who hasn't actually contributed to the site yet.

I'm sure you understand. :)

Welcome to SalonGeek.

I'd like to know if there are any regular contributors on SG who have entered this competition before I vote for someone who hasn't actually contributed to the site yet.

Well... I don't think you will find out on this post [emoji1]

Give the girl a break she's new to the site. Do you say things like that to everyone who's new?

Yeah I always held back from joining this page as A LOT of people told me it was a bitchy group but I figured, girls are supposed to work together and help each other, especially those in the same industries. So why would anybody feel the need to be bitchy?
Welcome to SalonGeek.

Well... I don't think you will find out on this post [emoji1]

Give the girl a break she's new to the site. Do you say things like that to everyone who's new?

Thank you!

I don't see much wrong with AcidPerm wanting to wait and see if any of her Salon Geek friends are also entered.
I find it a tad rude that someone's first post is asking for votes.

I don't see much wrong with AcidPerm wanting to wait and see if any of her Salon Geek friends are also entered.
I find it a tad rude that someone's first post is asking for votes.

So I take it you're not going to vote for her design then [emoji4]

Yeah I always held back from joining this page as A LOT of people told me it was a bitchy group but I figured, girls are supposed to work together and help each other, especially those in the same industries. So why would anybody feel the need to be bitchy?

Quite!

I'd prefer to support my fellow Geeks who have actually contributed something to this site.
If you think that's somehow 'bitchy' you have an odd frame of reference.

HTH?

Just to add please, and with the best will in the world, I'm sure you'll understand that we should not really be offering our support in terms as what could easily be viewed as vote rigging. That alone makes it unfair to other competition entrants don't you think?

I really don't see any "bitchiness" here at all. And I've been on this site for years.

Sometimes, when something is said that someone else doesn't like, it's quickly referred to as "bitchy".

"Bitchy" is supposed to mean malicious or spiteful. I don't see that on this thread whatsoever.

However it's not exactly polite to come fresh onto a site and start hurling abuse at the residents.

As a neither a regular contributor nor a complete newbie, when I saw the thread title I completely assumed the OP was going to be a regular long standing member of SG with lots of followers etc.

Shelby I hope you don't regard this all as bitchiness as I have found very little but well meaning guidance and support on these pages and you would be missing out if you left based on this first experience. Either way good luck with the competition x

Latest posts

Back