Plum colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levi28s

Reaction score
Guys I need help my client wants a vibrant purple plum similar to pic attatched. I bought well koleston 55/66 and done a test on some hair extensions and it’s far too dark. I bought the mixtone to match it but doesn’t make any difference I’m now going to have to go and buy another colour. She doesn’t want to pre bleach! Any help what I could buy this would b amazing! Thank u!! I was thinking maybe indola 8.77x and mixing them together ??

Attachments

• 760B2DD6-E77F-4387-A7D6-6186900FC783.png
    760B2DD6-E77F-4387-A7D6-6186900FC783.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 26
You haven’t said what your starting level is? Are you colouring hair extensions or someone’s actual hair?

That pic is a very vibrant purple rather than plum and you need a light base for it, otherwise, it will have too much red underlying pigment.

You haven’t said what your starting level is? Are you colouring hair extensions or someone’s actual hair?

That pic is a very vibrant purple rather than plum and you need a light base for it, otherwise, it will have too much red underlying pigment.

It’s on a clients hair that is a faded light brown would say about a base 7.

Not sure but have you looked at the affinage b red , Magenta

Latest posts

Back