Plus size tunic/work wear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeCePopp

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions where I might find a plus size black tunic?

I'm not plus size but I like "Dencowear" tunics. As I am post menopausal I like the healthcare tunics with a cotton mixture as I get quite sweaty and hot in polyester.
I have the aysymmetricl tunic in sky blue with navy trim. Laundered on 60 degrees if needed. Goes up to 24
Alternatively their salon tunics - mostly polyester mix are up to size 34 ( charm is like my cotton version)
Hope you get fixed up. it took me ages to find a cotton mix that looks nice and does not get me too hot.
happy shopping

Thanks RosieR!
I'll go have a look.
Im usually a 24/26 so Im thinking maybe I need a size up. Did you find them good sizing? X

I bought the size I really am and it's still roomy in the upper body to perform massage without feeling too restricted. However I rang customer service and a lovely lady was very helpful with her advice as to which ones are true sizes and which ones are bigger than actual sizes, if that makes sense.
It may say on their website which are true sizes and which ones need to be ordered in a smaller size.
Returns were easy and I ordered several at once and kept 3 . I have previously ordered from them around 10 years ago and those tunics are still in good condition, I just wanted a change from white.
Rosie

Simon jersey do a good range of sizes (but go up a size when ordering for a comfy fit)

Latest posts

Back