plz help assignment on dermalogica products and skin types

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytada

Reaction score
I have an assignment i have to match dermalogica products i can use on clients in the college salon the table goes like this

product sensitive dry combin oily mature

cleanser

toner

exfoliant

mask

moisturizer

can you help me fill it out with the right products???im desperate thnaks!

The college should have the dermalogica product bible you can refer to if you are having difficulties.it explains which product is suitable for skin types and conditions. Have you had any training either through dermalogica coming to the college or through your tutor?
Hths, would give you the answers but imo that would be cheating x

i havent been given training and they dont have a bible? it would really help me out pleeeeease help its more for my own knowledge when treating clients so i know straight away which products to usexxxx

I'm not sure you should be using dermalogica on clients unless you have had some sort of proper product training hun, they are professional products and you could do more damage than good if you aren't using them correctly.
xx:hug:xx

ok
professional cleansing:

Dermal clay cleanser for oily & congested skin

special cleansing gel for combination to normal skin

essential cleansing solution for dry & dehydrated skin
ultra calming cleanser for enviromentally sensitised skin

professional exfoliators

Bio peel for all skin types except blemish prone
daily microfoliant all skin types
professional masques

plankton masque base for oily & combination skin
intensive moisture masque for dry to ultr dry
colloidal masque base for dehydrated & combination

professional toners
multi active toner all skin types

professional moisturisers
active moisturiser for normal to oily skin
skin smoothing cream for normal & dehydrated intensive moisture balance dry & alipod skin

hth hun
Carrie xx

bio peel is no longer a dermalogica product.

becki xxx

I'm not sure you should be using dermalogica on clients unless you have had some sort of proper product training hun, they are professional products and you could do more damage than good if you aren't using them correctly.
xx:hug:xx

I agree with this to.

If you are using Dermalogica products in the college salon then they should be giving you the appropriate training. I think its ridiculous they are asking you to do an assignment without giving you product training first.

I agree with this to.

If you are using Dermalogica products in the college salon then they should be giving you the appropriate training. I think its ridiculous they are asking you to do an assignment without giving you product training first.

I also agree here with the above.

Plus - it would be classed as cheating if we were to give you the answers to your college course. If you genuinely havent been given the product information at college then it would be obvious that somebody else gave you the answers. If you have been given the info at college then i think you are not putting your own effort in by getting the answers from here.

I hope you manage to get things sorted out. Good luck.

bio peel is no longer a dermalogica product.

becki xxx

oh ok, what was the other exfoliator called hun?, I cant remember.

oh ok, what was the other exfoliator called hun?, I cant remember.

Skin prep scrub, gentle cream exfoliant & daily resurfacer (not an exfoliant as such, more of a leave - on treatment)

Oh man the Dermalogica Bible was one of the best things that made me scrape through my course!:)

My college used dermalogica and we did'nt get any training on how to use the products properly. It was'nt until I was working in a salon that used it that I realised we were using the wrong products on client's skin. :irked:

My old college now has proper training in dermalogica for the students after we did major complaining at our exit interviews. :hug:

ok
professional cleansing:

Dermal clay cleanser for oily & congested skin

special cleansing gel for combination to normal skin

essential cleansing solution for dry & dehydrated skin
ultra calming cleanser for enviromentally sensitised skin

Cheating a little, when I did this at college I looked at the dermologica website this tells you what products should be used for each skin type...

Or maybe you could put your email address up and we could email you our assignments...

Latest posts

Back