Pmt!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get PMT everyday (pre monomer tension) just before my first client shortly after dragging my butt out of bed, after the 3rd client (and a bacon & eggs sanga) it gets a little better, around 2pm it improves well enough for me to have sushi for lunch, around 4pm i find my PMT has dissipated enough to at least have a TimTam and a cup of tea, about 9pm all traces of PMT have disappeared enough to have a few squares of Cadbury's, a tap it and unwrap it, or if feeling extremely lavish one (or several) of those Lindt orgasm balls.
Unfortunately, this all starts over the next morning as soon as i get out of bed.
I HATE >>>>>> "PMT"

nailzoo said:
i get PMT everyday (pre monomer tension) just before my first client shortly after dragging my butt out of bed, after the 3rd client (and a bacon & eggs sanga) it gets a little better, around 2pm it improves well enough for me to have sushi for lunch, around 4pm i find my PMT has dissipated enough to at least have a TimTam and a cup of tea, about 9pm all traces of PMT have disappeared enough to have a few squares of Cadbury's, a tap it and unwrap it, or if feeling extremely lavish one (or several) of those Lindt orgasm balls.
Unfortunately, this all starts over the next morning as soon as i get out of bed.
I HATE >>>>>> "PMT"

:lol: PMSL:lol:

nailzoo said:
I HATE >>>>>> "PMT"

God your making me hungry!!:eek:

By the way what's a TimTam???

I hardly ever eat chocolate but I know I'm due on as last weekend I made my other half go out and buy cream cakes.... I never eat cake....

Good job I went to the gym this week lol....

Now after reading all of this I want chocolate. lol

i scream at my hubby and go for a run lol!!!! i love it leaving him to cook the kids tea and hes so nice can i get u anything etc etc
i tend to crave crisps!!!!

Latest posts

Back