PN October - Where would you work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to work in Scandinavia. Norway, Sweden or Iceland would be fantastic, purely because I love my job and love Scandinavia!!

When my husband leaves the army in twelve years (not counting!) I am hoping to have a salon in my home county of Yorkshire. The people there are just lovely, the cost of living is cheaper than where I am now so people tend to have a little more to spend on themselves. Also everyone loves to be pampered! My mum said if I were to do mobile in Yorkshire I would be constantly busy with family and friends wanting treatments.

Ideally the other alternative would be to offer a health and beauty spa centre, but that would be in somewhere hot like New Zealand or Australia! Somewhere hot and exotic where waxing was a necessity!

Hi There!

Right!if i could work anywhere in the world,i would want my own little nail salon that would be sooooo nice! !

Kathryn said:
Hi guys

As you might have seen from Rachael's thread, we're doing a relocation feature in the October issue so I thought I'd open up the Chatroom page on a similiar topic.

So, this month, I'd love it if you could give me some feedback on the following:

If I could work anywhere in the world, it would be...

As usual, please can you add your full name and business name to any reply so I can give full credit in the mag when we publish the comments. Feel free to PM me or email [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers
Kat
xxxx

Editor
Professional Nails

Latest posts

Back