Podcasts about nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cec

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know I just found lots of podcasts about nails at Nails Magazine I haven't listened to them yet, but I will next time I go to the gym, maybe the session will be more fun. (I only go to the gym because I HAVE to, not because I like it. In fact, I hate it, I get tired and get aching muscles, but maybe it will feels a little bit better listening to something about nails...:))

C.

Just wanted to let you know I just found lots of podcasts about nails at Nails Magazine I haven't listened to them yet, but I will next time I go to the gym, maybe the session will be more fun. (I only go to the gym because I HAVE to, not because I like it. In fact, I hate it, I get tired and get aching muscles, but maybe it will feels a little bit better listening to something about nails...:))

C.

LOL! Oh bless you! You have the same idea about the gym as I have! :green:

Will definitely have a go at downloading some of them. You're quite right - it will make the gym much more bearable!!!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back