Pointed gel brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zingara

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent pointed gel brush for sculpting, and from where?

I did find one thread where Sass or Angie (can't remember:smack:) mentioned a good one from LCN...which I have tried to order, but their minimum order value is £40, and I really don't want to spend that there just to get one brush.

I don't like too large a brush...normally a No 4 is just right.

Thanks!

Nsi do gel brushes that are pointed - will see if I can get a link for you.

If you want one and there is a minimum order issue then let me know and I will pick one up when I go up to them later this month.

Brushes - Nail Systems International(UK)

If you need details of prices please let me know and I will pm you. the one at the top of this linked page is the smaller of the two. there is a larger one aswell on page 2

Thanks for that hun, I'll have good look at that and let you know!

just looked there myself and although they are pointed they look flat and not round.

i would love to find another supplier for round, pointed gel brushes. x

Can anyone recommend a decent pointed gel brush for sculpting, and from where?

I did find one thread where Sass or Angie (can't remember:smack:) mentioned a good one from LCN...which I have tried to order, but their minimum order value is £40, and I really don't want to spend that there just to get one brush.

I don't like too large a brush...normally a No 4 is just right.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am new to this site but have just read what your looking for and I bought a kit from LCN, I think it's called an exclusive brush set. Think it might be £30, but basically, you get a box with 2 or 3 wooden brushes, then another metal looking brush with detachable heds, flat & pointed and a couple of others and they are all really good. Hope this helps.

Carly

Hi,

I am new to this site but have just read what your looking for and I bought a kit from LCN, I think it's called an exclusive brush set. Think it might be £30, but basically, you get a box with 2 or 3 wooden brushes, then another metal looking brush with detachable heds, flat & pointed and a couple of others and they are all really good. Hope this helps.

Carly

Thanks.....can't see it on the website (maybe I jst can't see the wood for trees - IYKWIM)

Can you post a link?

hi

I am sure opi do a brush like what your looking for...its in the artist series.

becki xxx

IBD Deluxe Round gel brush. I love it for French application, you can really get into the corners with it.

Have you tried the Oval Petite? TO me, its the perfect gel sculpting brush.

i used to always use that brush...but once i tried the round pointed brush i was hooked....cant you make one for us...?

ohh also...sorry to be dense but i always forget what type of bristles are best for gel...??

ohh also...sorry to be dense but i always forget what type of bristles are best for gel...??
Synthetic... :)

The oval petite is oval (and pointed). Are we talking the same brush?

I seem to remember from the deep dark recesses of my mind that gel brushes are best from synthetic, but then I'm sure my Bio brushes are sable.....could be totally wrong though!

Thanks all for some excellent brushes to check out.

thanks...no this one has a round barrel....not squished.

i think it depends a lot on the size and shape of the brush you like.
personally i like a sable one, but thicker gels may respond better to synthetic bristles. a lot of it is personal preference, there is no reason not to use either.

which is stiffer...?

The longer the brush, the less stiff (especially Kolinsky).

Angie... I suspect you are tlaking about the Petite Edge (the shorter handle). My pref is the oval.

HTHs!

which is stiffer...?

again it depends on the shape and structure of the brush, especially the length of the bristles, but also there are different types of synthetic with different properties. confusing init ?:irked:

Latest posts

Back