Polish case?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good case to carry my OPI polishes? I looked at the see through plastic ones with the compartments but they state unsuitable for OPI size bottles.

Home - Lena White sell opi cases they have squares in the top to fit loads of polish bottles, i've got a pink one for my own stuff, they have a drawer underneath with loads of room too. hope this helps x

Hi, I have seen this POI case, and I thought about getting it myself, the only thing which put me off, is that you cant stand big bottles up right in the drawer. Just worried about possible leakage, when you have to lay them flat. I suppose though just decant into smaller bottles.

How big is the drawer?

thanks

Hi, I have seen this POI case, and I thought about getting it myself, the only thing which put me off, is that you cant stand big bottles up right in the drawer. Just worried about possible leakage, when you have to lay them flat. I suppose though just decant into smaller bottles.

How big is the drawer?

thanks

i can fit my 30ml bottles in the top of the case and my 120ml remover bottle fits in the drawer with no problems x

Hiya, can you tell me with this box, apart from the OPI lacquers, what other polish brands can you fit into the box? and can you see the colours without lifting the bottle out? and is it made out of a plastic/tough cardboard?

thanks

Latest posts

Back