Polish over acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SI0BHANX

Pretty pinkiesX
Reaction score
Hello im just looking for a bit of advice really , if a client comes to me and asks for acrylics with shellac or normal polish i usually use nsi rose blush and then paint over them. However i have a lady booked in on saturday for acrylics and she has just send me a photo of what she wants (a really pale nude then gold glitter on 2 fingers) bit has said she would like a white tip because of her job but as she is going out saturday night would like them painted so she can just remove the colour back to the white tips for work on monday. Worried the nude she has picked is really light and i dont think it will be opaque enough to cover the white tip? But cant use shellac as she wants to be able to remove it herself any suggestions really appreciated sorry for the long post X

I'd just explain this to her and she may pick a different colour.

Last edited:
Yeah, just be honest with her an tell her that a nude won't be opaque enough to give the coverage she needs and direct her to alternatives instead.

You might be able to do it with a white 'undie' layer so polish the whole nail white and then add the nude on top of that xxx

Thanks geeks much appreciated X

Latest posts

Back