Polish pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone heard anything more about when polish pro are launching the rest of their copours, getting sick of waiting now?

Thought I'd seen on another thread it was before Christmas? x

I thought it was any day now for the 1st half im waiting for them aswell, Not much on the website really 2 let clients know when they are available to book.

Have you tried phoning nsi? I phoned last week and they gave me date and colours so give em a ring. Its free from a landline hth

I rang them last week and they're bringing out 6 colours every two weeks until Christmas! They said the colours will be out at the end of the month which was yesterday! Wish they'd hurry up!

I rang them last week and they're bringing out 6 colours every two weeks until Christmas! They said the colours will be out at the end of the month which was yesterday! Wish they'd hurry up!

End of which month Oct or Nov???

Rang them this morning and now they're saying it'll be mid November! Is there any other products similar to this as my clients can't wait any longer for this, I can't get gelish as its exclusive in mtnarra and shellac doesn't have enough variety of colour?

My clients r also getting sick if waiting as am I,so many of them love the red and the clear polish look

Xx

I no the red is lovely! Just took mine off there and it was so easy to remove

Last week i heard itll be 2 weeks so maybe next week?
how did you remove your polish as im confussed with that ha

I'm hanging on for the brand new Young Nails Maniq Colours!!!!!

I'm sooo glad you like it! We are working feverishly to get the product out. The response has been amazing.

I rang today n got told 22nov so fingers crossed

Xx

does anyone know how much the individual polishes will be? I know you're not supposed to put prices on here so PM me if that's allowed? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back