Polishes that retail well (maybe minis)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
im looking around to buy in some new polishes as i currently have Creative which i do love but nobody seems to buy them :(
Im looking for a brand i can use for services as well as retail

I was considering maybe mini polishes that i can add into the cost of a manicure so they get their nails painted with their choice polish with the manicure and also get the take the polish away with them.

Im not looking to buy jessica colours in though as i've worked with them before and wasn't overly keen on how quickly they go gloopy :(

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Sally's do a mini range of polishes which stay on well and are cute.

do you know what they're called?

Orly are a great range, and they also do minis x

I absolutly loe OPI and since I use them I sold a lot of them.
They also have mini's. I think the distributor for the uk is called lena white.

Good luck
minette

I'm great at selling but I find it very hard to sell enamel to clients.

I use CND too and also Miza from NSI.

The one thing that sells though is top coat. I use super shiney top coat from CND and it sells itself really.

I wouldn't go mad buying loads of colours to retail... I'd buy them for you to use in the salon and maybe get some treatments like hardners and solar oil.

This is just my opinion of course, but in my experience I find that this is what the clients will buy (especially if you use them yourself):hug:

This may sound like a silly question but if you are having problems retailing Creative polishes, what makes you think that another brand will be easier to sell?

I think the sally's ones are called Sally girl

i think she may mean because they will be cheaper???? i use and love cnd polish but don't sell many... the price puts people off. although people are going mad for the new colours i have, most people just come every week for a polish (different colour )

loving them

just read my post back i mean i think nixnewcastle means, not she thats sounds so rude sorry :eek:

OPI sells well for me.

china glaze sells well for me :)

Latest posts

Back