POLL: Bikini or one-piece/tankini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikini, One-Piece/Tankini or Both

• Bikini

Votes: 64 50.0%
  • One-piece/tankini

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • Both

Votes: 17 13.3%

• Total voters

blossom

Reaction score
Just thought this might be interesting - also reasons why if it's not too personal lol

I'm a one piece girl - always have been really but definitely since having my kids - no chance of getting my tummy out for all to see! But that aside, I just feel a bit more "together" in a one-piece. A tankini is nice option but I always pull it right down to meet the bottoms and live in fear of it riding up so a bit pointless really lol

Or do you just have a collection of both and wear what you fancy?

I like wearing a bikini but i perfer shorts instead of a flimsy bit a material lol

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bikini a swim suit seams to make hips/love handles look massive😳

If I had a beautifully toned and tanned body and was my perfect weight, I would wear nothing but a G-string!:biggrin:

Bikini with a kaftan over the top, I never feel right in a full swimsuit x

Swimsuit looks much nicer, I think you can get some really nice classy ones. Unless you have a perfectly toned body I don't think a bikini looks nice

Bikini ... Purely be side I have quite big boobs that look awful in a swimsuit, so they deffo need holding up!! xx

Bikini for tanning reasons :) xx

Bikini for on holiday, or in my garden. For any public viewing at home defiantly a swim suit! If I was to get a bikini it would have to be high waisted and have a proper in built bra. I think you should wear what you feel nice in, regardless of size! X

Bikini. I like tanning. I'm not skinny but I don't think I'm huge. I hate my body but I figure nothing I wear is going to hide things so I'd rather have the tan!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Full swim suit. My bikini days are over, to be honest they didn't even start! I have been on a few girlie holidays and wore bikinis, but never felt comfortable. I have big boobs, I really needed scaffolding to hold them up. My tummy is also like the Pilsbury Dough Boy!

If I had the body i would definitely wear a bikini. There's some beautiful ones around. Alas these days I've got a beautiful purple control tummy halter neck swimsuit and my kaftan stays firmly over it. .. always! I don't worry about tanning as I have two looks- smurf and lobster. Thank god for Suntana 10% DHA tanning mousse! I can blend in (sort of) with my Egyptian brown/tanned skin toned husband and kids!

I had my daughters young and can't remember what its like to not have stretch marks so always wore a costume or tankini..... until 3 years ago when I thought F*** it! It felt really liberating to put a bikini on after 15 years of hiding my stomach so even though I'm not toned or have a perfect body I love my bikini :)

BIKINI......even though I hate hate hate my body, having a tan makes me feel soooo much better......but it does take me weeks to find one I can live with wearing and I always buy a bigger size in the bottoms so they cover more!!!.........my opinion on hols is you don't half see some sights (just hope no one thinks that about me hahahaha) xxx

Here is me on my last holiday

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403450754207.jpg
    1403450754207.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 147
Ps I hate when woman wear tiny bikinis at the local pool! You are there to exercise or play with your kids, not get a tan- plus it just rubs it in that not all women with kids look as bad as me and it makes me sad

Nearlyme, can you please give me a link to where I can get that swimsuit from. I'm going to the south of France in August and this is just what I need!!!

I always wear a full swim suit in the pool just in case bottoms fall off and my big ass is on display lol

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ps I hate when woman wear tiny bikinis at the local pool! You are there to exercise or play with your kids, not get a tan- plus it just rubs it in that not all women with kids look as bad as me and it makes me sad

Lol. That's you then? You have got the fittest body of anyone I know. Running, cycling, gym classes... ;-)

Lol. That's you then? You have got the fittest body of anyone I know. Running, cycling, gym classes... ;-)

I would rather die then show my saggy little puppies and droopy belly to the world

Latest posts

Back