? Poll on Home Page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
:green: On the current poll on the home page what does the number mean, like......208 you may not vote ? what is that number and how do you know if it belongs to you? :green::green::green:

Not sure what you mean - which poll was it referring to?

The polls on the home page are random and some are already closed which would mean you could not post on them.

Not sure what you mean - which poll was it referring to?

The polls on the home page are random and some are already closed which would mean you could not post on them.
on the random poll on the home page, at the bottom it always say 208 or 58 or some number and the words you may not vote, I just wondered what that number was for and what it reffered to, its on before you log your ID in, once you log on it does'nt say it.

i think its the number of people that have voted hun, and if it says u cant post/vote, its because its closed.

HTH

on the random poll on the home page, at the bottom it always say 208 or 58 or some number and the words you may not vote, I just wondered what that number was for and what it reffered to, its on before you log your ID in, once you log on it does'nt say it.
That's because nobody can vote if they're not logged in to the site.

The numbers shows the total amount of votes the poll has received so far.
hth's

Latest posts

Back