Polycrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandi

Reaction score
https://www.storesonline.com/site/386121/page/59907

I have seen this site and was wondering if any one knows about Polycrylics? this company is claiming that acrylics are obsolete and have a product that you can apply to yourself at home! sounds odd huh?

http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/Forze/index.html

I would be very interested to hear comments on this

We just discussed Forze last week here:

http://www.samuelsweet.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2216&highlight=forze

I cant stand companies that try to sell on fear and lies. :evil:

Let me know what you think

:oops: sorry I missed that discussion. I just stumbled across the web site today. First impression? well I was a bit dubious because it was an angelfire web space and an ameture look to the web site.

The product claimed it was not acrylic or gel but looked like it was a gel system because of the products used.

I was very concerned to read that they advocated that women do thier own nails at home. We all know what damage incorrect techniques can cause. They also had comparison table between thier product and acrylic...under the heading "removal" they said soak off time for acrylics was 45 minutes in acetone and for thier product "no one wants to." now call me crazy but that does not sound very professional...sounds a bit dodgy!!

Well the comparison chart is not correct at all !!!!!!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeazeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
They are comparing a gel type system to an acrylic system .............

Ok soak off.............obviously not , as they haven't given any details, we must assume it's buff off........
Nice a file in untrained hands...watch out girls and guys..nail damage on the increase there I would think !!!!!

Fumes lol ........................ we call them vapours is pro Techs lol..........
It's a blooming Gel type product.......so it wouldn't have monomer type smell would it!!!!!!!

Nail Damage: Eats away and thins your nail ..... :D :rolleyes: :D yea right...........we all know it's not the product that causes damage, but an unskilled Tech does!!!!!!! Ok so after 13 years of wearing enhancements, no one has even had a nibble on my nails lol let all eaten a whole nail plate ;) ....

Thickness: Often looks artificial .......... obviously never seen our fab trained Techs nails lol

Right it's called a polycrylic..ok......from what i remember, that is used in the laquer and wax industry........ polyurethane family...........
So this scream out..........Gel system......but to put it on a comparison list with acrylic???? They would have been fairer, to compare it with a gel.........Quintessence and Angel Love spring to mind :D :D :D

Well
just my thoughts
love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back