Polygel curing question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news I can’t wait to try mine . Someone had mentioned gritty bits it some pastel colours so I was worried about purchasing them but I took the risk Gelish/artistic pastel colours have rubbish coverage

Great news I can’t wait to try mine . Someone had mentioned gritty bits it some pastel colours so I was worried about purchasing them but I took the risk Gelish/artistic pastel colours have rubbish coverage

The gritty bit issue has been corrected.

Bums!! Just spoke to Sallys who say that my orders coming out today but without the PH Bond as its out of stock :(

Will this matter ladies? I do have other brand dehydrators I can use, but im not a fan of mixing & matching & im really annoyed as I ordered everything together to avoid this!

Double bums!! Xx
You can use 91% alcohol as a dehydrator to sub for the ph bond.

I know this is totally off topic but I’ve never used opi gel colour before but I ordered the full Fiji collection I know it’s a old collection but loved the pastels I’m waiting on them arriving do you know what the coverage and consistency is like ? I’ve heard mixed reviews x
I love opi gelcolor. Some take 3 coats most take 2. Good coverage, long lasting, good product.

Latest posts

Back